Setting High Standards
BOMA is committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical nonprofit governance, transparency and accountability.
- A financial audit is prepared annually by an outside accounting firm.
- We have established clear and concise documentation of internal and external financial controls.
- BOMA has established the highest standards of good governance, including board-approved policies such as Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, Conflict of Interest, Whistleblower, Document Management and Board Governance.
- All grant funds in Kenya are distributed in a public setting in full view of community members.
- All financial documents are available for public inspection through www.guidestar.org
BOMA is a valued partner of Guidestar Exchange, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc., the premier source of nonprofit information.